About IM Autohaus
International Motors and Swedish Motors Cars are pleased to officially announce our merger, with a history dating back to 1960 and over 250 years of combined automotive experience. We set out to create our new history with the same guiding principle as we did over 50 years ago: Loyal Customers Are More Important Than Short-term Profit. Our Customer Pledge is our commitment and contract with you to provide honest, reliable and informative service, every time.
Our ASC Certified technicians specialize repair and maintenance on SAAB. VOLVO, BMW and SUBARU as well a FULL SERVICE BODY SHOP with I-Car Gold certified professionals.
IM Autohaus, during our 55 year-long history, has been devoted to providing honest and expert automotive service and advice. Our goal is simple… To be the best place you’ve ever taken your car.
We pledge to you, as our valued customer, to…
- Never sell you a repair or maintenance your car doesn’t need
- Never prematurely recommend any maintenance or parts replacement
- Always look after your car to maximize its safety and reliability
- Always inform you of all results from my inspection and to rate the degree of severity and importance of each item
- Happily show you what we see on your car and answer all your questions
- Happily go on test drives with you to identify those hard to explain squeaks, rattles and vibrations
- Never perform any repair or maintenance without your prior authorization
- Always advise you about reliable cost saving alternatives
- Always treat your car like it belongs to a close friend or relative
- Always give you a full explanation of any work we recommend, a detailed breakdown of the cost and the invoice